October 1, 2018

So apparently I didn't send a mass update last week, or if I did, I deleted it. Anyways, I think I'm on week seven?

Last week was long but good. I ended up taking a couple days off for exhaustion and had some very therapeutic visits with friends down south in Provo and American(?) Fork, in addition to getting to see my cousins Saturday evening. Work has still been uneventful beyond the continued work at converting from the old Comparison Project system to the new one. That's labor intensive but simple, which means it's really enjoyable as far as work is concerned.

In addition to that, I'm being deployed! There's a tool for the Service Missionary program that apparently is having technically difficulties, and leadership thinks that my analytical mindset and quick experience in SMTC will serve me well in the help that they need. It's interesting because it's technically breaking the brand new rules about not deploying missionaries during their time in SMTC. I guess they just think I'm that awesome!

Yesterday at church I was looking at my missionary plaque, and I noticed that it had a typo in it. Apparently they know something the rest of us don't, and I'm going to be transferred to a Spanish speaking mission at some point, because the dates on my plaque read "August 2018 - Augusto 2020." Fortunately, that error was on the plaque company, so they're fixing it for us free of charge.

I love you all dearly, and hope everything continues to be well with you. Stay tuned today; I might be getting pictures to send later.

Love,

Elder M Huntsman LeBaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 12, 2018

August 13, 2018

November 19, 2018