August 27, 2018
Good morning one and all. I am surprisingly exhausted, given that my assignment is basically to type all day every day. Apparently there is just as much to be said for mental exertion as physical exertion. Who knew? I think first things first I need to share that I changed my desktops: I got informed that Iron Man and Doctor Strange are against the rules, sadly, so while I once cycled through a prodigious library of mixed family and superhero photos, now it's mostly just the twins, with an occasional family photo. I would attach some of them, but many feature a brother who shall remain nameless in a very much shirtless situation, so you're stuck with just a couple baby photos. After I progressed from Information Processing to Communications, I got assigned to the Book of Mormon comparison project. Some time in the nineteen eighties a BYU professor decided that he wanted to compare all of the print editions of the Book of Mormon word-by-word...

Comments
Post a Comment